Learn how to make piles of cash as a home-based content writer.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

In the beginning


Hey all! As you know now, I am a writer this is my first post here and I am happy to share my experiences with you. I have been busy writing offline for magazines and newsletters and I have decided to go full steam ahead with writing online. I plan on becoming a millionaire from it and I know that if I put the work in I can do it. Many people may be sceptical but I don't care because I have already started seeing results from the little I have done.

Where did it all start for me? Well it all started in 1998 when I decided that I wanted to be writer, I went to university and studied Politics and Philosophy. Upon graduation I went into Political Consultancy which I did not enjoy but hey we live and we learn right? I then decided in 2003 to persue my dream and start writing, I put all my time and energy into it and eventually I got some pieces in the local newspaper and the rest is history. I have made some good money from it, some fantastic money in fact, however about a year ago I was browsing online and saw a website called Triond. The website claimed that all you needed to do was submit content on pretty much any topic and upon approval you can begin earning money, the more people that view your work the better. I had this dream then that I was going to be rich from this alone. However my dreams were soon dashed when I realised that this just was not going to happen, I was making a few cents a week if that. I did that for a few months and then I am ashamed to say I just gave up with it and carried on doing offline stuff and continuing to make money from that.

I then decided to start my first blog which was like a music style online magazine
http://www.intriguemagazineissue4.blogspot.com I was promoting it on myspace and on various other websites but not getting anything from it at all, so I kind of gave up on that as well. I started to think this whole adsense thing was a load of rubbish! Anyway in the meantime I am still writing offline and making money from that but I am not getting rich, doing very well but not getting rich! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! Then one day I decided to get back on Triond, I started posting articles up and low and behold I started seeing money daily not just weekly. I cracked it, I found the right subject for me and I was off. Another revelation came to me when I was going through the community and checking out different membes and I came across a lady called Althea who seemed to be doing really well with it. I looked at her blog and she recommended a website called Xomba http://www.xomba.com it was similar to Triond but far better well in my opinion anyway(find out more about Xomba with my Xomba review) Low and behold in the first couple of days I started seeing earnings in my adsense account, I must admit I put the work in the first couple of days but I was seeing the earnings, my hard work was actually paying off and I was slowly seeing something that looked like it could build into a steady residual income for myself. Wow Xomba Xomba Xomba I am loving it ! Now I am just not looking back! Join me on my journey and watch my rise rise and still I rise!

2 comments:

  1. Did you know you can shorten your urls with AdFocus and make dollars from every visit to your short links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Discover how THOUSAND of people like YOU are making a LIVING from home and are fulfilling their wildest dreams TODAY.
    CLICK HERE TO DISCOVER

    ReplyDelete