Okay, so I have touched upon this so many times now, I have been met with opposition about it. I have also met people who have managed to achieve this goal. I am always asking this question, is it possible to become a content writing millionaire. My answer to that question is a confident, and full of self belief YES!
I had to put it in red because I mean it! Well, I have been writing for 10 years now. I have done a lot freelance writing for newspapers, magazines, online content ( I am still doing all of these) I am no embarking on a bigger journey, I am creating well not just me, my company Intrigue Media. We are creating a whole barrage of websites with informative, well written content. I am so excited about this and I know it is only going to create an even bigger income stream for me and the company as a whole. Anyway, I am kind of back tracking here. The topic of this post is, "Become a content writing millionaire." You can do it! Everyone can do it, when I say become a content writing millionaire. I am not just talking about writing for content farms and writing for revenue share websites. I am actually talking about creating your own content based empire, something like Demand Media or Hello Beautiful. You don't have to be an expert, you don't have to have a degree in English from a top university. You just have to have the self belief that is necessary to achieve your goals. Here are a few ideas....check them out!
Create Your Own Killer Sites
You can go down the route of creating your own killer sites and monetizing them with affiliate marketing links. Create your own ebook and sell it on your site. Advertising, selling your services and advertising. If you learn how to create your own killer sites, with killer content and you promote it properly. It is totally possible to become a content writing millionaire. You probably think, okay she is making it sound really simple! Well, it is not simple and I will never say it is simple. Because nothing is ever going to be simple where a million dollars is concerned. However, although it is not simple, it is possible. If you want to find out about making some serious money writing online by creating your own sites. Head on over to the Keyword Academy . Here you can learn how to make a killer income creating niche websites. Creating golden content and promoting them in the right way for maximum results. There is serious, serious money to be made!
Writing for Revenue Share Sites
Writing for revenue share sites, you might not become a millionaire from writing for these sites alone. However, you can use them to promote your own sites and services. At the same time you will be earning money from the advertising revenues. Take a look at a few of my articles on Hubpages, I have only just got back on there, and to be honest I love it. Out of all the revenue share sites I have worked on, this is by far the best. I have earned the most on here, some people might beg to differ. However, I believe that you can make a serious income on here if you put your mind to it. The key to making money on Hubpages is:
- WRITE CLEAR CONCISE ARTICLES
- MAKE ARTICLES 400 WORDS OR MORE
- KEYWORD RICH AND WELL WRITTEN
- FIND OUT WHAT PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW BY LOOKING ON YAHOO ANSWERS, AMAZON AND READING THE HUBPAGES QUESTIONS
- INTERACT WITH EVERYONE ON THERE
- READ OTHER ARTICLES AND COMMENT
- FOLLOW OTHER USERS
- PROMOTE YOUR ARTICLES ON FB AND TWITTER
- PROMOTE YOUR ARTICLES ON FORUMS
- PLACE YOUR LINKS IN YOUR SIGNATURES
- EMBED YOUR LINKS IN YOUR OTHER ARTICLES
- ARTICLE MARKETING
- VIDEO MARKETING
- BLOG COMMENTING
If you want to generate an income from revenue share websites check out these sites too.
There are loads more, my next piece is going to be an extensive list of revenue share websites. Stay tuned for that!
Become a Writing Agency
If you really want to see the big bucks! Become a writing agency! Set up your own writing agency online. It is pretty quick and easy!
- Set up a basic website explaining your content creation services
- Build a small portfolio of your work (once you get new writers you can include their writing work too)
- Start looking for work on Odesk.com and Elance.com http://www.elance.com.
- Look for writers through Craiglist, and Odesk and Elance.
- The more work you get, the more writers you need.
- Promote your service on FB and Twitter
- Contact SEO companies and ask them if they need writers
- Contact other copywriting companies and ask them if they need writers
- Engage with the writing community
- Set up a Facebook page for your company
- Find clients offline by handing out flyers and business cards
- Find clients at networking events both offline and online
Good luck you could see your business grow very fast if you put the work and effort in! I have two friends who have made millions doing just this! So, yes you can become a content writing millionaire if you put the tie and effort in. The amount of money you make will be directly proportional to how much effort you actually put into it.