Learn how to make piles of cash as a home-based content writer.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Hello again

I have not posted in a while as I am running around after my 6 month old son and doing it single handedly is not easy, my business is going well so I have been so focused on that and the baby I sort of forgot to write something!! I have been writing every day though for work and so I think I need to get back to writing for my blog as well so do watch this space!!! I am still writing for Triond but I am not writing for any other content writing website because the rest of them kind of turned out to be just not worth my time. I am doing pretty well with Triond and will continue with that. Writing is my passion and my life and I am exploring other avenues at the moment and trying to get some more writing work for my writers who are signed up to my freelance agency so give me a shout if any work is out there.

Look out for more posts and more stuff in the world of Miss Intrigue the writing guru!

1 comment: