Learn how to make piles of cash as a home-based content writer.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Hey I am back!

Hey guys! Miss Intrigue is back again and in full effect! LOL. I didn't run away, I have just been so busy with my book and the other sites which are part of Intrigue Media Group that I have had no time to post constantly on here. The main reason I am posting up here today is I have started a new journey in my life and I am not looking back. I know it has nothing to do with writing really, but I thought I would share this with my readers because in a way it is very important to my writing career. If I don't do this, I will never reach my full potential in life and I have to reach my full potential.

So, I am now on a raw food diet, it sounds strange to you right? Well, I decided to go on this journey because for a long time I have had a problem with my weight and my body image. I used to hide it from people but I have decided to come out of the wordwork and admit that I have a problem. So, I have decided to go cold turkey and go totally raw vegan. Meaning I will not be eating any animal products at all, and all the food I will be eating will be raw.  I will also be drinking plenty of water and making sure that I do not eat anything preserved or artificial. That is it! I have started a blog as well and it will outline everything about my day to day diet. I can't wait to share it with everyone so please do follow that blog as well! Thanks guys.

Here is the link to the blog http://www.writingtheraw.blogspot.com  and before I forget, anyone who has children and would like to purchase a copy of my book go here http://www.edinajackson.co.uk

Thanks again guys !

No comments:

Post a Comment