Learn how to make piles of cash as a home-based content writer.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

ooVoo Review

Hi guys
If you work from home, and you have a lot of writers or clients around the world. You need to check this out, it is basically a video chat service much like Skype of MSN but it is slightly better in my opinion. You can use it for video conferencing without having to add any extra software. You can speak to anyone in the world free of charge, up to 12 people all through your Internet connection. Totally free of charge, I have been using it for a couple of months now to speak to clients in India, America, Australia and in France. I totally love it.

The only thing is, not many people have heard of it so, you kind of have to tell your clients or your writers to download it. It is totally worth it though, you can use it on a PC or a Mac and it literally takes no time at all to sign up and set it up. I have been using Skype for a while now but I personally find this service to be a whole lot better than Skype. I was kind of stuck to my Skype for a while but now I am loving my new best friend ooVoo.

If you want to sign up you can click on the banner below and get started!

Oh, I forgot to mention that you can use it on your mobile, your tablet, on the web and on your desktop. You can also integrate this app with Facebook too. So, it is pretty cool well I like it anyway, and I hope you do too.  Check it out.

Good luck


ooVoo LLC

1 comment:

  1. Discover how 1,000's of people like YOU are making a LIVING from home and are living their dreams right NOW.

    Get daily ideas and guides for earnings THOUSAND OF DOLLARS per day ONLINE for FREE.

    GET FREE ACCESS INSTANLY

    ReplyDelete