Learn how to make piles of cash as a home-based content writer.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hub Pages Challenge Progress

Hey readers. Do you remember I told you I was doing the 100 hubs in 30 days challenge? Well I have ten days left of it and I have only done 30 Hubs. I obviously need to step my game up but I am sure I will get there in the end. I have been having a few issues in terms of keeping to schedule but I am about to switch my whole game up and start working Will Smith style. I mean ridiculous work ethic.  I am going for it hardcore over the next few days. I have done a mixture of book reviews, how to and just general articles. I hope to get eight hubs done tomorrow. Eight the next day and eight the day after that. If I carry on working like that I will get it done by the 26 of the month. I know this is a really short post, but I am so rushed off my feet at the moment, the music mag is about to launch and so I am kind of crazy focused on that, I also have a lot of content to finish off for the inspirational site which is if you remember Big Somnium.. Until next time dudes, happy writing.  Oh and remember this:

 "Tomorrow our seeds will grow all we need is dedication" 

1 comment: