Learn how to make piles of cash as a home-based content writer.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Triond: 100 Articles in 30 Days Challenge

Last month I did the 100 articles in 30 days challenge on Hub Pages. I did not quite complete the 100 articles, no excuses, I had a book to finish and I did not plan my time as well as I should have done. I am finishing off the last few hubs on it though. Then I am going to do the 100 articles in 30 days challenge on Triond. I have found I have made a lot more on this site. Therefore I am going to focus on this site for this month. I am actually  looking forward to it. I have two accounts on Triond one which is focused on news stories and the other one is just general articles.

Once again if anyone wants to join me in making money online writing and you want to do the 100 articles challenge then please do comment on this article and we can get started together. I know this is a short post but I am rushing around today. I have a lot to get done, besides finishing writing my book, I have so much work to do I have a deadline for the publisher to get the illustrations finished for the children's book. I have a whole lot of things to do, so I am going to get them done.

Have a great day and be productive. I am doing a massive writing fest this week and getting a lot of things out of the way that need to be gotten out of the way, in terms of my writing. I have to finish off a book, write 150 articles for a client, edit 50 articles for a client and whole lot more.

2 comments:

  1. I'm on board again! I didn't make the 100 hubs either, but I made progress...and that's the important part! I haven't posted anything on Triond yet, but there is no time like the present!!! I hope life will afford me the time to get closer to my goal this time around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one site pays more than Triond, Bukisa, Hubpages and Helium - combined.

    http://expertscolumn.com/referral/657880f8

    With 51 articles I made 10.52$ in a few months.

    ReplyDelete