Learn how to make piles of cash as a home-based content writer.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Believe in the Power of Hard Work and Start Seeing Money from Your Writing

I speak to so many people on a daily basis who are finding it very difficult to make a living from their writing. It is very possible to start realising your dreams and actually making a living from writing both online and offline. One of the biggest problems many people have is, having the staying power to continue to work hard on a daily basis. No one said it was going to be easy, I have had a long hard road, and  I am still working hard to make things work for myself. However, if you don't work hard, you don't see results. So, the key to making a living with your writing is PERSISTANCE.

You have to continue to write on a daily basis, and perfect your writing skills every day. You have to continue to work hard, and believe that you can achieve whatever you put your mind to. Dream big, because at the end of the day, if you don't dream big, no one is going to dream big for you. To be inspired to work hard, and believe in yourself take a look at my other blog (part of Intrigue Media Group)  Big Somnium.
Always Believe in yourself  . If you don't believe in yourself no one else will.  So, when it comes to writing, you have to believe in yourself on a constant basis, and never stop believing that you can achieve the highest of goals.

What have I achieved in the last year with my writing?

-Book publishing offer
-Written 50 hub pages articles
-Written 50 Triond articles
-Doing another Triond Challenge (right now 100 more articles)
-Doing a 100 blog post challenge
-Getting another book published
-Working towards my next book
-Increased views on all of my blogs
-Finished my online magazine
-Continuing to promote my online magazine

I am also stepping up the promotion and gaining more clients for my copywriting business, which is Intrigue Copywriting. 

So, come on guys it is time to step it up! Time to really start making some money from our writing. Keep the faith and keep on working hard and making money on a daily basis from your writing efforts.

2 comments:

  1. Always encouraging, I love you girl! I am still on the wagon...not going to give up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Content makes the internet go round - the very reason why you can earn or make extra money with online writing. Just make sure you're dealing with legitimate companies before accepting the assignment as there are plenty of job scams out there waiting to rip you off.

    ReplyDelete