Learn how to make piles of cash as a home-based content writer.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

100 Triond Articles Challenge update

Hey guys!

I am now a week into my Triond 100 articles challenge. It is going reallhy really well, I have written out all my titles and I have also written 13 articles so far. I should have written more but because I have written out all the titles I know I am going to get it done. I am working really hard this month, so if you are also doing the challenge, then please do comment and let me know how you are going. The last article I did was about Whitening teeth naturally, which to be honest with you I really enjoyed writing. I am going to videos about some of my articles as well so, if people want to see the video instead of reading the article they can do that instead. I am finding the best articles seem to be about health, I find a get a lot of views with these articles.

Let me know the kind of articles you guys are writing, and please do provide links as well so I can help promote your articles too!

Take care guys and don't stop writing! You can do anything you put your mind to! Keep striving.

Oh, and remember if you need a bit of inspiration go to my other blog http://www.big-somnium.com/

Thanks again

No comments:

Post a Comment