Learn how to make piles of cash as a home-based content writer.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

It's All About the Hard Work!

I had a conversation with a friend of mine yesterday and she said to me, "things seem to be going really well with your business, how do you do it? What is the secret? I replied "There is no real secret, well the only thing I can say is you have to work really hard to achieve your goals" There is no substitute for it, you have to work crazy hard, and sometimes lose sleep! It really is that simple, like for example, last night I was up all night, I had a bit too much to drink too and this morning I feel kind of rough. I feel like I would rather curl up and sleep, with the duvet over my head. I don't feel like seeing any kind of light whatsoever, but you know I am here in the library working. My friend told me I am crazy, I told her that this is what separates winners from losers! Hard work, and dedication. No matter what, you are always working, while someone else is doing something else. You are working, if you keep working and you keep pushing and you keep doing something that will get you closer to your goal every day. No doubt you will get there, so the bottom line is this, you have to keep working.

If you want to be a successful writer, and make money from writing online or offline, you have to keep up the hard work. Sometimes you do have to drink a gallon of coffee whilst doing it, I actually hate coffee but sometimes I kind of have to drink it. Sometimes I have to hold my nose and drink drink drink, even if I don't feel like it. Why? Because, hard work pays off once again. Gosh I am crazy tired! I am going to keep pushing though, I know so many successful writers and they tell me the same thing that they have never worked so hard in their lives. There is no substitute for hard work, you just have to get on with it, attack it! Things you may be afraid of doing, just get on with it. Even, if it is outside your comfort zone. Just make it work! Right, I have so much work to do some I am going to get on with it.

Keep the faith and keep working hard.  Oh, and before I forget, for daily inspiration go here: Big Somnium This is another one of my company Intrigue Media Group's sites.

Thanks again

Edina Jackson

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new book! I was delighted to see your updated post! I can imagine you have been crazy busy. I'm still out here trying to figure it out. LOL We need to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I was thinking about you yesterday! I just came on and see your comment! I have been so busy it is mad! Trust me with the book and with the business! With my lil one! and yeh! I hope you are well, we should have a skype chat or e mail chat on g chat. email me at intriguemediagroup1@gmail.com and we can catch up. I would love to know what you have been up to! I am still writing writing for clients and for my own sites and for rev share too! However, it is has been made crazy, busy all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it is show nuff hard work. Nothing is very easy. I love your blog and it's very inspirational, I was so happy. I love when writers share ideas with others. I also love writing through depression too. It seems like the days get stressed out but I still keep going. stay encouraged!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog .After read your blog got a clear idea about dissertation thanks for sharing. Dissertation Writing UK

    ReplyDelete