Learn how to make piles of cash as a home-based content writer.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Are there any content writing millionaires out there?

Is it possible to make a million from content writing? I wonder, well I know a couple of people who have made very close to a million by doing some content writing and outsourcing a lot of the work. I think that once you have an abundance of work and you are outsourcing it lots of different writers it is possible to make that kind of money. I mean at the end of the day Demand Studios are basically just a content production company on steroids. Obviously there are not many companies out there that can compete with Demand Studios but I still think it is possible to make millions from content writing. The key is basically writing about what people want to read. If what you are writing is not what people want to read then you are obviously not going to make a penny. Therefore, you have to write a lot, you have to write interesting and engaging content and you have to know how to market it. If you don't know how to market it then once again you are not going to be making any money. Actually I think I am going to backtrack on that. Because sometimes you might not market something and it could just take off. I have had that happen to me with a couple of articles I have written on Triond. I put it up, and within like half an hour there were like 500 views on it. I actually didn't realise that this particular topic was the number one trending topic on Google at that time. I just wrote about it because I felt like it.

Anyway the bottom line here is this, you can make a million, if not millions from writing on and offline content.

No comments:

Post a Comment