Learn how to make piles of cash as a home-based content writer.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Demand Studios: Love it or Hate it?

I am sure you have all heard of Demand Studios? Well it is one of those so called content mills, they churn out thousands of articles on a daily basis. They pay freelancers between $7.50 and $20.00 to write articles and you can write as much or as little as you like to write. Now I have written for them and still do sometimes when I can be bothered. I know a lot of journalists and writers look down on it but I am going to say this. If you are a freelance writer and your client line has dried up for the month, you can make a few extra bucks with it. Hell I know people who have made more than a few extra bucks with it. I know people who have saved themselves from losing their house with it. So turn your noses up at it if you wish, I am not. The only thing I would say is this, don't put all your eggs in one basket. Basically what I am trying to say is, don't use Demand Studios as your sole income. Some people do and I know that, however I think there are a lot of other ways of making money as a freelance writer. I know that if you use Demand Studios as a way of showing prospective employers that you can write well, I don't think that is the best idea. Alot of the major media firms don't like it. They won't employ you if you say you write Ehow Articles trust me.

I for one don't use Demand Studios as my sole income. I have my copywriting business which is doing very well and my media company in general is doing well. Therefore I don't really need to use it for that. But there are some that do and some that can't find another way out apart from Demand Studios. I am going to tell you that there is a way out. You have to get smart and put your thinking cap on. I had to do it so you can too. There are literally thousands of companies out there that are begging for people to help them write content. Content writing is big business, every website needs content. Every publication needs content, heck every business needs content. So if every business needs content and you can write content what are you waiting for? Get to writing some content.

I need content writers all the time for my business. Obviously I run a content creation business. However; SEO companies need writers, affiliate marketers need writers, major blogs need writers. Anyone with a business will at some point need someone to help them with putting content together. So if you are freelance writer struggling to find work. Get out there and make a small content creation business for yourself. Stop staring at your empty bank balance and make it happpen. Demand Studios is good for those times when you need a cash injection but it is not the only place that you can make money.

Put your thinking cap on and start making money today. Even people who can't write very well are making good money.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment