Learn how to make piles of cash as a home-based content writer.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Believe in your own power


I bet you are wondering what this post has to do with writing? Well it has a whole lot to do with writing. I will tell you why, because if you just write for the fun of it then this is not important to you. However if you write for the fun of it, for the love of it and to be a success at it. Then this should be very important to you. If you want to make writing your business, then you must and when I say must I mean must, believe in your own power. If you don't believe in your own power then you will fall flat on your face. You have to believe that no matter what, despite the odds you can make it. You have to believe that nothing is going to stop you from achieving your goals. You might have a goal to be published in the New York Times, some people might laugh at you but you know that if you put the work in and you believe in yourself no matter what you can achieve it.

I have always believed in thePower of Positive Thinking . I have written several articles on this very subject. I know that it works, I am living proof of it, I might not be at the top of my game yet. However; I am getting there, through sheer dedication and sheer determination coupled with unwavering faith. I am not only referring to God, I am referring to having faith in yourself. God helps those who help themselves at the end of the day. If you sit and pray to God and you are seeing nothing happening because you are just literally sitting there and waiting for God to provide a mircacle, well you will be sitting for a very long time. If you just sit and think positive and believe in yourself, well you say you believe in yourself but you are not actually doing anything. Well you will get nothing, life really is what you make it. Life gives you what you give life. If you give life nothing, then you won't get anything else in return.

I am a major fan of Norman Vincent Peale, I love all of his books. I was introduced to his books by my father when I was just nine years old. I have tried to live by those principles for most of my life. Sometimes I have gone off the path and thought differently, but when it boils down to it I always go back to trying to think positive. Believe in the power that you hold within you, because no one can make you a success. it is up to you to make yourself a success. If you think that someone is going to hand you the magic pill and your writing will be in all the book shops or you will become some famous online writer and blogger, well you are wrong.

Never stop believing

Even when you feel like you have been writing for a million years and nothing is happening. Even when you feel like no one is listening, keep on writing, even if you feel like your writing is just not good enough. Keep practising and yes, keep on writing. There is nothing like practice, practice, practice. I have so much to say on this topic that if I don't stop it will go on forever. I just know that with anything in life nothing is impossible. Believe the impossible dream and keep on striving to achieve it. Because one day it will come true, and it will happen when you least expect it to happen.

Keep the faith and never give up because

Tomorrow our seeds will grow, all we need is dedication.

No comments:

Post a Comment