Learn how to make piles of cash as a home-based content writer.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Earn Money from your blog with Kontera

Hello ladies and gents. I know most people who have a blog or website use Google Adsense to make money. I don't because after months of working hard and accumulating a lot of revenue Google decided to cancel my account saying that there was unnatural click activity on there and they took my money. So I no longer use them anymore. I am now using another site called Kontera which I am finding to be really good. They provide in text advertising, which basically means they scan your content for certain keywords and add links relating to those keywords. I have a few links on my blog but not many. If you notice most of the well known blogs use in text advertising, and I have spoken to a few people who have made more money with Kontera than with any other ppc program.

From what I have seen so far with Kontera I think it is really good and would recommend it to anyone who is trying to make money from their blog or website. I know it can be frustrating when you are trying to make money with your blog but trust me it is possible to make a living with your blog or website you just have to keep working hard at it and you will start seeing revenues little by little.

Anyway if you would like to sign up to Kontera then here is the link. Kontera Happy Money Making and please do let me know how you go with it.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment