Learn how to make piles of cash as a home-based content writer.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Push button money

I saw this thing called push button money by a guy called Aaron Darko. I found out about it through a friend of mine. She basically told me she had made $5,000 in a couple of weeks with it. I laughed! Anyway I have not used it myself but she introduced me to a couple more people who have made a lot of money with it too. It basically is a software that can do all the marketing for you. I am not too much into affiliate marketing although I do dabble in it once in a while. I did look at it and I can see how it is possible to make money with it. I know the guy who is behind it is filthy rich. The only reason I am mentioning it here is because I think with software like this it can help you to promote your articles. If you are doing revenue share. It can help you to get a lot of traffic to your articles.

I have seen software like this all over the place but most of it is rubbish. I decided to take a look at this one. What I will say is this, it does require that you do a lot of reading and understanding what it is about first. You can't just jump straight into it and start making money. You have to work at it. So I think that for the purpose of marketing anything it could possibly be a good thing. I do think that the whole thing has been slightly exaggerated though. But it obviously does work otherwise I don't think my friend would have been showing me all the clickbank checks she has been getting from doing it.

So good luck to anyone who is using it. Good luck to anyone who will be using it in the future.

Push Button Money

2 comments:

  1. Show us proof of your Commissions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're looking for a solid Pay Per Sale ad network, I suggest that you take a peek at Click Bank.

    ReplyDelete