Learn how to make piles of cash as a home-based content writer.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Article Submitter software

Many writers and marketers are using these softwares to submit their articles and promotional material to hundreds of directories all at the push of a button, I was asked by a very good friend of mine to test a software that she was planning on adding to her website for sale. I tested it on one of my pieces and low and behold at the push of a button it was submitted to over 100 directories and I saw an increase in traffic immedietly. Some may say this is cheating but personally I think this is just a timesaver if you want to spend the rest of your time perfecting your writing or if you want to spend the rest of your free time working on your products. This software from what I have seen can save you a whole lot of time and money and in turn make you a whole lot of money in a shorter space of time and for less effort. Take a look at the article submitter below and another one called Mass article control and please do give me your feedback if you decide to use Mass article control as I have not used that one yet. Happy money making!

Article Submitter



Mass Article Control

2 comments:

  1. God bless you; and, thanks for following the Godamongus blogsite! I have not tried either article submitter nor mass article control, so I cannot comment on their benefits. However, I do hope that you enjoy the spiritual content in the various topics in my blogsite. Each new topic builds on the material presented in earlier topics, so, read them all if you like. I think you'll really enjoy the latest Topic #13-"They would not have crucified the Lord of glory." Share your comments, I look forward to hearing your opinions.

    www.godisamongus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you i will be taking the time out to read your blog thoroughly. thanks again x

    ReplyDelete