Learn how to make piles of cash as a home-based content writer.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hub pages: like it or loathe it?

I joined Hubpages just over 2 months ago but never actually posted anything, as when I looked at it I found it to be very fiddly and annoying so I just left it and moved on. However I went back to it to today and found myself adding a couple of so called Hubs and I think it is growing on me! I found a few very informative articles on there about making money from writing online, and it inspired me. I still have not found out if these people are actually making millions from writing online yet but I found a couple of people on there that had a real expert advice when it comes to blogging, content writing and just making money online. This Mark Knowles guy stood out of the whole bunch and I found myself trawling through all his articles and I plan on favouriting a few of them to gain some more insight. http://hubpages.com/profile/Mark+Knowles Hub pages uses Google adsense as well as Ebay and Amazon affiliate programmes, I am only using Google at the moment, I think that is enough for me at the moment considering I am using it for my blogs, Xomba and Triond.

I will be working hard on researching this whole backlink thing, yes I know it seems everyone is doing it but I am still getting to grips with all the terminology, I want to show how a complete novice when it comes to this online writing thing can make a fortune from scratch. I have made my fortune offline writing but now it is my time to make that fortune from online writing and I am giving myself 6 months. I did not say that before did I? Well I have a target of 6 months to achieve the impossible, well not the impossible because it is no doubt possible but I am sure many people will say it is impossible but oh well! Anyway back to to the topic at hand, Hubpages I hated it at first but I am starting to really like it, I think well actually I know that this is a site I could make a lot of money from.

One question I keep on asking myself though is, is it worth being on several sites like more than 3 in order to make that big money? Is it best to pile high? is the real question, hmmm I think that obviously the more sites you are on the more likely it is that you will make that big money but at the same time if you are on too many in can get very confusing and become very difficult to manage. I am currently on working with 3 sites and I have 3 blogs and am working on a fourth at the moment so I guess I have a lot on my plate at the moment but I think my formula will bring in the money.

Anyway enough of this for now I am off back to Hub Pages to make my fortune! Happy money making!

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    It is a good idea to submit your work to a number of online sites because you can use each site to drive traffic to your other articles at other sites via linking.

    I wrote an article at Triond about articles and cobwebs and how writers can create a large cobweb of interlinked articles that will drive traffic for years down the road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative blog, great writing. See you soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the comments, i am getting there keep reading and following my adsventures

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are looking for a reputable contextual ad company, I recommend you have a look at ExoClick.

    ReplyDelete