Learn how to make piles of cash as a home-based content writer.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Making money from Triond

When I first started writing for Triond, I was under the illusion that I was going to become a millionaire from it. That dream soon faded when I realised that writing for Triond I could make an extra income but I was not going to become rich from doing it. However in recent months I have seen some changes and I am beginning see a huge rise in my earnings from Triond. Guess what happened? I found my niche! I found what worked for me, what pieces were pulling in the most views, I realised that I needed to write from experience, I needed to write from the heart about things that would be useful or helpful to others. My biggest earner was an article about removing stretch marks. Here it is I pulled in over 300 views in just a few hours by putting the link on a website called babycenter for expectant mothers and parents alike. I was shocked and thought to myself, wow! people are really interested! I then put another article up about getting a flat stomach after pregnancy, here it is I saw the same results in just a few hours over 200 views. Again I was amazed, there we have it I realised that articles relating to health were my biggest earners, they seemed to generate the most interest well at least for me anyway. I also put the links up on stumbleupon, reddit and digg. I must admit I did not see a huge response from those sites but I got a couple of views and every little helps.

The key to making money on Triond is persistance really and you have to put the work in, build a really really extensive body of work, interesting informative, well researched articles that will have people coming back for more. The best pieces are pieces that are timeless in a sense, the ones that the information could be used in years to come. Things like daily news pieces may generate one spark of interest then it will eventually level out and will stop earning from those. Happy writing!!! Happy money making!

3 comments:

  1. Good Advice...and great article.

    Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you glad you liked it..stay in touch xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Find out how 1,000's of individuals like YOU are earning their LIVING from home and are living their dreams right NOW.
    GET FREE ACCESS NOW

    ReplyDelete