Learn how to make piles of cash as a home-based content writer.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Triond: an update

This past week I have noticed an increase in my traffic on Triond and have also noticed a major increase in my adsense earnings from Triond alone. I put this down to the fact that I have put some new articles up which many people may find very useful. One of the articles was 10 uses for lemons around the home http://gomestic.com/cooking/10-uses-for-lemons-in-the-home/ I found that a lot of people were clicking on this piece, before I had even shared the link on facebook, twitter or Xomba. I think I am well on my way to making my millions from content writing, I know it sounds far fetched but with Triond the more you write the more you earn. If you have an extensive body of quality articles posted you will find that regardless of promotion you will receive enough traffic to earn something daily. The fact that Triond has added the adsense dimension to the site means you can earn pretty much a double income from gaining a large amount of views and from your adsense clicks. I was beginning to get disheartened with Triond but now I am loving it!, writing is my life and with the help of Triond I know I can reach my online writing monetary goals.

Nothing beats waking up in the morning to see money in your paypal account, money in the bank just from writing. I am beginning to think that there is no excuse for not making a whole heap of money from Triond because if you are really passionate about writing you will find it very easy to submit 4 to 5 articles a day. If I really want to I could submit 10 articles a day, I love writing so much I can write an article in less than an hour. Never underestimate the power of hard work! the harder you work the more you will be rewarded. You reap what you sew so put the effort in and you will see the money come rolling in. One thing that gets me mad is when people write a couple of articles and don't even put the work in and expect to see a major reward, they get annoyed when they are not earning enough money from it. Well wake up and smell the coffee nothing comes easy in life we have to work hard! I have been breaking my back writing offline for the past 2 years and I am only now seeing the major benefits from it. I am only now seeing how much money there is to be made from it, I have banked a lot from writing offline, and I plan on banking a lot from writing online as well. I believe in the mantra that you can sleep when you are dead so in order to achieve my goals I plan on not sleeping for a while. Well I will be getting some sleep but I plan on pushing the boat out. I want to prove that it is possible to make millions from writing online. I have spoken to so many people that think it is impossible but I can guarantee you that it is highly possible. I have not come across anyone who has managed to do it yet though, when I do I will let you know. However I know that nothing is impossible, whatever you put your mind to you can achieve it, you just have to have the right attitude and there is nothing, and I mean nothing that you can't do.

I have kind of gone off the point now haven't I? well I think it was necessary, because although this post was supposed to be about Triond, I think everything I am saying applies to content writing on all sites not just Triond.

Look out for my daily Triond updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment