Learn how to make piles of cash as a home-based content writer.

Friday, November 13, 2009

Blogging v Paid to write sites

I have been blogging and using paid to write sites such as Triond and Xomba, I am finding that blogging is making me the most money for the least effort. I looked at my clicks yesterday on Adsense to find I had made 80 pence on 4 clicks with my blog and I had made 16 pence from 9 clicks with Xomba.com. Obviously with the paid to write sites you are sharing revenue with the site so you don't get the full amount of the Adsense payout but you still have to do a lot of work to get that little money. One thing I realised though is that when you place your ads on say Xomba for example they instantly get submitted to search engines so it is easier for non members of Xomba to read your work and generate more revenue. I have decided that I am going to focus a lot of my energy on my blogs and use the paid to write sites to try and drive traffic to my blog, and also use the blog to drive traffic to my work on the sites I am a member of. I have a whole lot of work to do and I know it is not going to be easy but I am sure that in the end I will succeed.

1 comment:

  1. Want To Increase Your ClickBank Traffic And Commissions?

    Bannerizer made it easy for you to promote ClickBank products using banners, simply go to Bannerizer, and grab the banner codes for your selected ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator Tool to promote all of the ClickBank products.

    ReplyDelete