Learn how to make piles of cash as a home-based content writer.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

I write but there are other ways $$$$

Although my number one passion is writing, and I am focusing on writing to make money online, I know there are other ways of making money online, I think that if you are an online writer or a blogger it is very important that you learn about other ways to increase your income online. I am finding so far that the best way of making money online well for me anyway is through affiliate programmes and referrals. The whole adsense thing is great but if adsense fails you then at least you have your affiliate programmes or referrals to fall back on. For example joining sites like Cashcrate and Liberty cash is all well and good but these sites can be limiting in the amount of money you can make if you are planning on just taking the surveys, clicking on the ads and taking part in offers. Reason being there are only a limited number each day to actually do. The best way to generate an income with these programmes is refer people, there are plenty of people out there who are looking for an online job, not necessarily looking to generate a passive income so those are the people to target when it comes to referrals. You get paid a percentage of their earnings and the more people you refer the better. Personally from what I have experienced anyway Cashcrate is the better of the hundreds of PTC referral programmes out there.



Another good referral programme is Revtwt this site is really good for people who have a lot of followers on Twitter, you post ads on your Twitter updates and earn money per click. Again the best way of generating income from this is through referrals as well as posting ads, the more referrals you get the more likely it is you begin to build youself a passive income. The site provides you with all the tools necessary to making referring straightforward, so it is even good for any novice out there.





Affiliate programmes


I am currently a member of only one Affiliate programme and so far it has been the most successful one yet, well for me anyway. The programme I am talking about is called Allposters.com, I found the banner on another blog, a really successful blog if I might add. I was sceptical about it though because I have joined so many other affiliate programmes in the past and none of them have really worked for me, either I have found them far to complicated or the products just were not something people actually wanted to spend money on so I just kind of gave up on them and got bored. This particular site is an online poster store, they sell thousands of posters and pictures for reasonable prices. There are two ways you can make money from All posters; the first one is from sales and the second one is by recruiting other bloggers or webmasters to become an affiliate of their site. I have had great success with this in the short time I have been a member, and it has been by far the quickest turnaround I have ever seen anyway so I am going to push on with it and eventually this will be another stream of passive income for me and I will be well on my way to making that second million. I have not joined any other affiliate programmes yet, reason being I don't want to have too many things to think about for one, and the other thing is I want to focus all my energy on one programme in order to generate the maximum revenue from it. One other good way of promoting your Affiliate programmes is to write articles about them, if you are a member of such sites like Xomba post Xomblurbs on your chosen affiliate programme and trust me it does work. Happy money making and happy writing guys! Thanks for reading

To check out All posters click on the following banner

Webmasters Make $$$
Webmasters Make $$$

5 comments:

  1. thank you for the wonderful comments, for the ssecond comment hd i will now doubt bte checking this whydubai out thank you for sharing the link xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your blog. I should check Xomba now :) Thanks hun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Find out how THOUSAND of people like YOU are working for a LIVING from home and are living their dreams right NOW.

    Get daily ideas and methods for making THOUSAND OF DOLLARS per day FROM HOME for FREE.

    GET FREE ACCESS TODAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. The top facts about Clixsense's Get Paid To Click Program:
    1. $0.001 - $0.02 per click.
    2. 5 secs lowest timer.
    3. Repeat every 24 hours.

    ReplyDelete