Learn how to make piles of cash as a home-based content writer.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

My new blog

I have started another blog,I always said when I make a million I am going to start some sort of club or society for women who have made their own money, for self made business women who have made a success of it. I have been through a whole lot this past year and I am very proud that I have managed to make so much money in such a short space of time. No one believed in me but I realised that in this world you have to believe in yourself, no one can ever replace your own self belief and self love. I am working really hard now to make my second million, and I think getting a chance to speak with like minded women could be a big help in achieving that goal. My new blog is called Rich chicks, and I will be creating a Myspace page and Facebook page group for it. I hope to gather together a group of like minded women to share ideas and inspire those that wish to achieve what we have achieved.

www.richchicks.blogspot.com

Have a look at it and get inspired!


4 comments:

  1. Stumbled up on here from proBlogger. Found it interesting though

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for coming by and dont be a stranger. take care x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyy! Liked your blog, Im following you, maybe you could follow me? www.iwuvyoubunches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will defo take a look at your blog and will be following you as well...

    ReplyDelete