Learn how to make piles of cash as a home-based content writer.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

First hub completed!

Hey readers! I have completed my first hub in the 100 hubs in 30 days challenge! I would appreciate the support and anyone else who wants to join the challenge please do let me know. I don't mind promoting your articles as well. Continue the new year with fire in your belly and believe that you can achieve anything. This year nothing is going to make me feel like I cannot achieve. I believe in the power of hard work and dedication, and through dedication and determination I have already achieved so much. I will continue to make things happen in my life and I want all of you who follow this blog to adopt the same attitude. Nothing is impossible so, stop listening to all the haters who make you feel like you can't make something of your life.

You know the amount of times people have told me to go and get a real job? Oh, an online media company and corporate copywriting company will never take off. Well boy were they wrong? My copywriting company has recently taken on some major clients. We have already worked with some big names and we have just signed a massive contract for 2011. So, it is possible, anything you put your mind to you can achieve it. Anything you set your eyes on, you can attain. I am going to say this every day until people actually start to believe it. So, my first hub is up there the link is below and I would appreciate it people showed some support and gave me some encouragement. If you are doing the challenge as well, keep working at it and keep grinding because you can make it and you will make it. Just believe in your own power.  Remember this, we only have one life, this is not a rehearsal. Make the most of it while you are still able to do so. Work hard!  Read the following Michael Jackson quote I live by this and I will always live by it.

In the end, the most important thing is to be true to yourself and those you love, and work hard. Work like there’s no tomorrow. Train. Strive. Really train and cultivate your talent to the highest degree. Be the best at what you do. Get to know more about your field than anybody alive. Use the tools of your trade, if it’s books or a floor to dance on or a body of water to swim in. Whatever it is, it’s yours.”


For more inspirational ramblings go to Intrigue Media Groups brand new site Big Somnium .  Also go to the link for the first completed hub of the 30 day hub challenge.  My first hub of the challenge.  


Thank you and keep the faith 


Tomorrow our seeds will grow, all we need is dedication. L-O-VE X 

2 comments:

  1. Great hub! Great start! We were on the same wavelength today, I published my first hub this morning about Positive Thinking! LOL I am very excited. Thanks for the challenging yourself, so that I can challenge myself too! I'm following you on Hubpages, so I'll be reading your stuff! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much stacey! I am so glad we can do this together! you better finish the 100 otherwise I will not be impressed! lol!

    ReplyDelete