Learn how to make piles of cash as a home-based content writer.

Friday, January 14, 2011

The Keyword Academy: The Most Straightforward Way to Make Money Online

I just had to do this post, I couldn't help myself. One of my very good clients told me about this website called The Keyword Academy, I have joined a few programs in the past to help to get things straight with the online side of my business. I have found that the majority of these so called Make Money Online  programs are just a waste of time. This site however; got me thinking, my client is a very trustworthy fellow so I thought why not? Anyway I joined this site a couple of days ago, and get this they offer you a free trial, yes free trial! Your eyes are not deceiving you. They give you 30 days free in order for you to see that it is possible to Make Money Online. They give you all the tools you would need for free, so you get to see their method of making money.

So What is The Keyword Academy? 

The Keyword Academy is run by two successful Internet marketers who go by the names of Mark and Court. They are the most down to earth people you will every come come in contact with. They are not rude and arrogant because they have had some level of success, they are very approachable and offer an open inbox policy as well. Anyway, the site offers a $33 a month membership that you can pay via PayPal and for that money you get so much information. My advice to anyone would be, forget all the other programs that tell you how to make money online, yes simply forget them. You need to focus on one method and one method only. You don't need any other information. There is so much information it is unreal, there are a wealth of webinars, e books, articles and anything else you need to make money. There are also a plethora of other fellow online money makers who are always ready to help you in the forums too. One of the main things I love  about The Keyword Academy is this, Postrunner, it is simply amazing. There are a thousand, if not more blogs and directories in the system that you can submit your articles to for article marketing purposes. Let me tell you, I have gotten so much out of it so far in just a couple of days. I have seen a major jump in my earnings for the online side of my business. When I say major, I don't mean I have made a million in a couple of days. I mean that I have managed to see a jump in my earnings, and it has been a nice jump. I am still learning a lot though.

What Can You Gain? 

You gain so much from the Keyword Academy, they give you the simplest way of finding the best and most profitable keywords. They also give you so much information on the best way of using those keywords to actually make money on the Internet. I must say that a lot of the stuff they are saying may seem foreign to some people. I say some people, because a lot of SEO, well so called SEO experts say certain things that are just quite frankly wrong.  Their whole method I personally think is right, I would challenge anyone who says it is not right.

Who can The Keyword Academy Help? 

The Keyword Academy can help anyone who wants to make money online. If you are a writer, and you do most of your writing for the web, say for example revenue share sites. Even if you use your blog to showcase your writing skills, you can make money from their methods. If you have been struggling to make money online for years, and you are about to give up. Please I implore you to go ahead and start learning Mark and Court's way of doing Internet marketing.  I personally think that anyone who has a website, could gain from this. Anyone who wants to learn how effectively market the products on their website can do so by sitting tight and listening to what these guys have to say. I am going to say this now and please don't quote me on it, actually you can quote me on it. I am never going to get another program again that claims to help you maximise your online earnings. I am sticking with The Keyword Academy, I have used UAW which to be honest is working for me really well. Oh for those of you who don't know what UAW is, it is Unique Article Wizard.. I have had no problems with it, however; it does not teach you how to make money online really, it just helps you to carry out your Article Marketing . I am finding Postrunner to be very effective, and personally I think you could probably use the two of them combined. I have heard a lot of different feedback when it comes to UAW but I have found it to be ok. So on that note, what else do I have to say about Keyword Academy?

Final Thoughts 

The Keyword Academy, is nothing short of wonderful. I think it could quite possibly be the only resource that you will ever need for making money online. If you are an online writer, get it! If you are a blogger get it! If you are just point blank trying to sell something online and you are just not selling anything, get it! Well when I say get it, I mean join, really you have nothing to lose because you can start learning without having to pay a penny. I  have set challenges a few times when it comes to writing online and some people join and some people don't but this one challenge I am setting right now and that is, join and start working towards actually achieving your online money making goals! The Keyword Academy, I don't have to say anything else. Oh and  if I have said too much, well sorry! lol.

2 comments:

  1. There's an amazing new opportunity that is growing in popularity online.

    Big companies are paying regular people for sharing their opinions!

    You can collect up to $75 per each survey!

    This is open to anybody in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone every day.

    Follow our signals today & earn up to 270% per day.

    ReplyDelete