Learn how to make piles of cash as a home-based content writer.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

One Million Dollars in Six Months Writing Online: Possible?

Ha ha! Sorry for the laughter but I have just had the most hilarious convesration with my friend. She actually told me to go get a real job. She seems to think I am a blogger and that is my job. Well, I had to tell her I am a professional copywriter and I have my own online media company. Anyway, she basically challenged me! She said, I bet you couldn't make a million in six months doing what you are doing! I said I bet I could! I actually should have said, can you make a million dollars working your nine to five. Probably, oh definetely not! OMG! I think people think that if you are self employed it means you are a bum! Actually for your information it requires more work!

Okay, breathe! Rant over! Here is the deal, I am going to attempt to make one million dollars in six months doing soley online writing. I know a lot of people are going to laugh and say that it is not possible and blah blah blah. Well, I say it is possible. I have various different income streams when it comes to online writing so it is very possible. I am ot sure what people say when they say it is not possible. Do they mean it is not possible because online writing does not pay enough? Or do they mean it is not possible because they don't think it is possible for one person to work so hard? I am not quite sure, I think it does get a lot of people uncomfortable because some people say you, should write for the love of it not for the money. Well, that is all well and good but love don't pay the bills. I love writing and I  love getting paid to do what I love. So, I have no problem admitting that I want to make a million dollars and more, in fact I want to be a frigging billionaire! I don't even want to be a millionaire! I want to be a friggin billionaire! So what is wrong with that? Okay, I don't love money, that is not the deal. I just don't want stress in my life. I think having money problems can cause a lot of stress in your life. So, I want to eliminate that problem for good.  I have made a lot of money writing and with business so far. I just want more! I am not ashamed to admit it either.

So, if anyone wants to join me and make a million dollars with me, you are more than welcome to do so. I know there are a lot of people who say they really want to be rich, but they actually don't want it bad enough. I will tell you why? Because if they wanted it badly enough, they would work harder for it. If you are willing to work every waking hour to achieve your goals then you deserve all the money in the world.


So, comment, comment, comment and wish me luck! I actually don't think I need luck really, I have self belief and I know I have the determination to work really hard to achieve my goals.

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Just joined your blog. I want to make a million in six months! I don't see anything wrong with wanting to make a lot of money. Who does not want to live comfortably and provide a good living for their family? I have similar goals as well. Maybe we both can motivate each other to become billionaires! :-) Good Luck!

    iphonemom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thank you so much for your comment! means a lot! yes we should defo motivate each other! keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you freaking kidding me? Who wouldn't want to make that kind of money doing something you love. Yep...... I'm in. Keep me posted. I'm ready

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo have you made your million dollar? Maybe if you allow a newby. It would be great? Following your blogs.

    ReplyDelete