Learn how to make piles of cash as a home-based content writer.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Second Hub Completed: 100 Hubs in 30 Days Challenge

Hey guys. Yesterday I told you about the 100 hubs in 30 days challenge. Well, I have just completed my second hub and I am happy! I know I have a lot to do still and I will be getting it done. I will succeed with this and then onwards and upwards with the next challenge. For you guys who are actually taking part in this challenge please do leave your comments and send me e mails to edina@intriguecopywriting.com. If you need any encouragement then you know what to do you can e mail me at any time. I operate an open e mail policy, so I won't bite! I have to do three to four hubs a day to reach the 100 hubs in 30 days. However; I might just do a whole bunch and finish before the 30 days is actually over. I actually have 28 days now to complete this task and I don't want to fail. I will not fail! So any support you can give me I would much appreciate it!

Again this is only a short post as I am rushing around today but I will no doubt be posting up on a daily basis to let you know how far I have got with the challenge.

Wish me luck

Oh, and remember: Tomorrow our seeds will grow, all we need is dedication. Oh yes and one more thing, here is my hub!  Single Mom Survival Guide .

Thanks again !

2 comments:

  1. Hi Edina - You are a GREAT inspiration and why joined Triond! THANK YOU! I was tagged in a game and hope u have some time to play it too!
    Cheers! I recently won The Stylish Blogger Award and now I am passing it onto you. Congratulations! Find out the award details here: http://blog.birthtouch.com Namaste, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edina - I wonder what a HUB is? tnx, K

    ReplyDelete