Learn how to make piles of cash as a home-based content writer.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Secret to Making Piles of Cash Writing Articles

Today I was talking to an old friend of mine, his name is Dr Swanson. He has been making lots of money in the past few years. His business is basically online publishing. He manages to get content sites into the top page rankings on Google. Most people want this, don't you want this?


 I know I want this. That is most blog owners, affiliate marketers or content site owners dream. So how do you get that? There are some secrets that can help you to get exactly what you want. So what do you have to do to get the massive traffic? Because at the end of the day that is what it is all about is the massive traffic. If you have a content site and you main business is driving people to your site so they can click on ads or on your affiliate marketing programs then you need to know the secret. People are doing it but the thing is people just aren't doing it properly.

Do you want to know the secret?

I bet you are dying to know the secret! You probably are, when I was talking to my good friend Dr Swanson I was very much wondering before I actually found out how he has managed to build such a great empire in such a short space of time. He told me that the process is a process or rinsing and repeating. of course I didn't know what the hell this meant. But he explained and it basically just means to do something over and over again. It takes dedication, it takes focus and it takes time. But there is a way of cutting down on the time it takes and start seeing results quicker than everyone else. I have seen this with my own eyes, and it works. I have seen this with my own eyes and it is really something else. Maybe I am just late with this but now I am on it I can put all the other rubbish aside and start seeing more and more money. The thing is I have already made piles of cash just do something simple and that is writing. Writing, writing and more writing. I am happy with the success that I have had so far with writing but I know there is still much more money to be made. I know there is still much more money to be had with this. So here it is the big secret! Well I guess it is not a secret because most people know what it actually is, however there is a better and more efficient way of doing it that can see your profits triple. What is it? ARTICLE MARKETING.

Article Marketing

Article marketing is something that has been around since the dawn of the Internet. Dr Swanson was saying this in fact. It was a lot easier in the beginning to make money from websites because there wasn't so much competition. Now the competition is so intense that you have to work harder to get the traffic that you want in order to deliver the results that you want. So now this is the thing. If you want to get the results then you are going to have to work for them, article marketing can be a very stressful way of marketing your online business, or even your revenue share articles. It can be stressful, and it is stressful because I know. Signing up to every single article directory you can think of, that takes time in itself. Then once you have done that sitting down to write all the unique articles you can write to submit them. By the time you have finished doing this your competition would have surpassed you. So what are you going to do about it? There must be something that you can do right? OK!

Surely There Must Be A Better Way?

There must be a better way, there is a better way. I know there is a better way because I have seen, tried and tested the better way. So what is this better way? I am sure you want to know. Ok right this is the better way and I am not going to say anything else about it.
Unique Article Wizard

3 comments:

  1. You have some very interesting tips to go about it.
    Found you through LinkedIn and glad I stopped by. Looking forward to read more of your articles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi thank you so much for your comment. means a lot! stop by often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I earn $20 for a 20 minute survey!

    Guess what? This is exactly what big companies are paying me for. They need to know what their average customer needs and wants. So these companies pay $1,000,000's of dollars per month to the average person. In return, the average person, myself included, answers some questions and gives them their opinion.

    ReplyDelete