Learn how to make piles of cash as a home-based content writer.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Video Marketing for Writers: Can Mitch Sanders help You?

One cold London evening I was sifting through my hundreds of e mails from clients, and random things. I came across an e mail from the Internet marketing superstar Aaron Darko.  Anyway, the e mail was about a must take part webinar about Mitch Sanders. If you don't who that is then, he is an Internet marketer who has made a whole heap of cash. He states he doesn't use social media, he doesn't do article marketing, in fact he doesn't do anything except video marketing. He says he has discovered a way to rank number on Google for pretty much any search term. Simply by using certain search terms and creating various feeder videos for this search term and  blasting them to all the video upload sites. He tells about this way, which to be honest is true because I tried it. It took ages, it took me a whole day to make the videos that I needed to make. The point is, Mitch Sanders knows it takes a whole heap of time so Guess what Mitch Sanders has created a software called Traffic Thief, which takes the pain out of video marketing for you!

So How Can This Help Writers?

Well most writers these days have websites, most writers these days make money from blogging too. Do you have a book that you have self published and you want to sell it? Do you have a some revenue share articles that you want to share and profit from? If this is the case with you then video marketing can help you gain the views you want! However; is a $500 software really worth that money? Yes the software is $500, that is how much it costs, I have spoken to a couple of people personally who said that they thought it was worth the money because so far she has seen a massive increase in traffic to her site. I have not personally purchased this software, because I so far I have seen no value in it for myself. I have discovered an easier way, well for me because I hate creating hundreds of videos in a month. To rank higher and I am testing it out now, for my Triond articles and so far it is working out for me.

Video marketing is an excellent way of promoting yourself as a writer and to be honest with you I recommend it to any writer who wants to drive more traffic to their site.  Here is the best way of doing it, well I have found this anyway.

 Step 1. Create 20 very short videos, not giving the viewer the full idea of what you are trying to say. The video should be short and to the point, say three minutes long.  Yes 20 sounds like a big number but it is necessary. (You need to work out your search term and keywords for these videos) For example, how to make money writing articles. This is what people are going to search for on You tube.

Step 2. Create one master video, which all your feeder videos are going to be linked to once you have uploaded them. So, in the description box for each feeder video, you will have a link to the main video. In the main video, you will have a link to your site.

3. Upload the videos, so where are you going to upload them? Well your main video is going to go on You Tube. The rest of the videos are going to be uploaded on to various video sites, the easier way of doing this is by signing up to a site called, Tube Mogul . Here you can upload all your videos, and sign up to the video sites that are listed on there. Tube Mogul will send them out to the sites on your behalf. Once you go on the site, you will see pricing, but don't worry it is actually free to join and use for video syndication. So, that is it, you can go ahead and subscribe to people on You tube to get more views if you like but it does work. You can also use article marketing to boost it, by placing your link for your main video into the resource box or throughout the article. Does that make sense?

So, you can use this for your revenue share articles, you can use this for your blogs, websites and anything else pertaining to your writing. If I were you, I would give it a try.

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog. found you over at Xomba then followed your link here, now will check out your Bukisa article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much athlyn...you are amazing. I have always followed your work from the first time I saw you and it was acutally you that told me about Xomba in the first place I think. Keep in touch, if you want to do a guest post for this blog then please do let me know and I would love to give you a slot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Online videos are no longer just about entertainment, but are great marketing tools that can generate money through ads being played alongside the main clip like in Youtube. However, you need to build up traffic and viewership to earn or make extra money from these ads.

    ReplyDelete