Learn how to make piles of cash as a home-based content writer.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Increase Your Blogs Alexa Ranking with Unique Article Wizard

Wassup readers! Good afternoon and good day! This morning I woke up to a very pleasant surprise. I have been working on getting things moving with my new blog (well revamped blog) and to my surprise I woke up this morning to find that my hard work is actually paying off. I boosted my Alexa ranking in just under a week from 12 million and something to five million and something.



 You don't need to know the exact number but hey I think that is pretty good for a few days work now don't you? I have been using Unique Article Wizard. Which to be honest, a lot of people have told me it is not that good, then a lot of people of told me they loved it! I for one am loving it. I have been using it for everything that I do online. I have been using it for my copywriting business and for various other things. I am so far very happy with the results. I am basically just doing an experiment at the moment to see how effective it is.

I am not really one for recommending things because of the fact that people blame you if it comes crashing down. Well to be honest I don't care about that for now, I am going to recommend this product, why? Because it actually works that is why! I have bought so many different types of software to help me with my article marketing efforts, but to be honest I have found none of them to be effective. I prefer to do my own article marketing rather than outsource the work to someone else to do it for me. Afterall I do own a copywriting company so I think I can handle it. Anyway, the bottom line is this, article marketing is very important for any online business. Well I think so anyway, I know that someone Mitch Sanders who created traffic thief will say that article marketing is not necessary. He uses some of other method which to be honest I am still trying now and so far I have had no results as such so I am going to keep on trying with that.

How can Unique Article Wizard help you as a writer?

The Unique Article Wizard can help you as a writer especially if you are an onlne writer. If you do a lot of revenue share writing and you have a blog. Even if you have a freelance writer website. You can use Unique Article Wizard to drive traffic to your site.

Top tip: You can use some of the articles that the wizard generates to put on other article directories that are not included in the directories list on the wizard. This will also save you a whole lot of time.

I personally think the UAW is worth the money, I am not even going to say how much it costs, but I think it is worth it for what you get. You will make money using it than you will spend to use it. If you know what I mean?

So I am one happy customer, and once again I do higly recommend the Unique Article Wizard.
Submit a different unique article to hundreds of sites

2 comments:

  1. I've been finding that article marketing has significantly helped drive targeted traffic to my site. I don't soley use that to market my site, but it sure does make a difference and works well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love article marketing. It is helping me so far. So what other methods do you use?

    ReplyDelete